Frequency range: 0.1 to 170 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
SWR measurement range: 1 to 10
SWR measurement for 50 and 75-Ohm systems
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0-1000, -1000-1000 in numerical mode, 0-200, -200-200 in graph mode
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR graph, 100 points
- R, X graph, 100 points
- Connector type: UHF (SO-239)
- Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1-30 MHz. For higher frequencies, third or fifth harmonics are used.
- Output power: about -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
- Three 1.2V, 1800-2700 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
- Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 128x64 graphical backlit LCD
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 22X10X3.6 cm (9X4X1.5");
Operating temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Weight (including batteries): 400g (14 Oz)
Authorized North American distributor and repair center of RigExpert® products.
RigExpert® is registered trademark of Rig Expert Ukraine, Ltd.
RigExpert AA-170 - HF/VHF Antenna Analyzer (0.1 to 170 MHz)
Buy Direct.. Better Warranty, Better Service, Guaranteed !