Frequency range: 0.1 to 600 MHz - AA-600
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0-10000, -10000-10000 in numerical mode,
0-1000, -1000-1000 in graph mode
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR graph, 80 points
- R, X graph, 80 points
- Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
- Three 1.2V, 1800-3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
- Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 320x240 color TFT displaty
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2")
Operating temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
Authorized North American distributor and repair center of RigExpert® products.
RigExpert® is registered trademark of Rig Expert Ukraine, Ltd.
This Analyzer comes with $40 worth of accessories FREE when you purchase through RigExpert USA!
RigExpert AA-600 - Antenna Analyzer (0.1 to 600 MHz)
Over 100 IN STOCK
IF YOU CAN FIND THIS PRODUCT FROM ANOTHER
AUTHORIZED DEALER AT A LOWER PRICE ON-LINE WE
WILL GLADLY BEAT IT BY $5.00!
(Click HERE for more information)
Buy Direct.. Better Warranty, Better Service, Guaranteed !