Buy Direct.. Better Warranty Service, Better Support, Guaranteed !
RigExpert AA-1000 – HF/VHF/UHF Antenna Analyzer (0.1 to 1000 MHz)
Don’t forget to ask us about our Smith Chart View Service available in the cart at purchase
IF YOU CAN FIND THIS PRODUCT FROM ANOTHER AUTHORIZED DEALER AT A LOWER PRICE ON-LINE WE WILL GLADLY BEAT IT BY $5.00!
(Click HERE for complete details)
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO A HIGH RATE OF DAMAGED ANALYZER RETURNS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON, RIGEXPERT USA MAY NOT WARRANTY ANALYZERS RE-SOLD ON AMAZON OR EBAY. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN MAKING YOUR PURCHASE FROM NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS.
RigExpert AA-1000 is a powerful antenna analyzers designed for testing, checking, tuning or repairing antennas and antenna feedlines.
Graphical SWR (Standing Wave Ratio) and impedance, as well as Smith/polar chart displays are key features of these analyzers which significantly reduce the time required to adjust an antenna.
Easy-to use measurement modes, as well as additional features such as connection to a personal computer make RigExpert AA-1000 attractive for professionals and hobbyists.
The RigExpert AA-1000 is available outside of the US (with ability to display Smith chart) and within the US (displaying a polar chart instead) please inquire about our Smith Chart View Service for US analyzers.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using these analyzers:
Rapid check-out of an antenna
Tuning an antenna to resonance
Antenna SWR and impedance measurement and comparison before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
Making coaxial lines or measuring their parameters
Cable testing and fault location
Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 1000 MHz – AA-1000
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0-10000, -10000-10000 in numerical mode,
0-1000, -1000-1000 in graph mode
– SWR at single or multiple frequencies
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 80 points
– R, X graph, 80 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 80 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration in SWR, R,X or Smith/polar chart graph modes.
– Connector type: N
– Output signal shape: rectangular, 0.1 to 200 MHz. For higher frequencies, harmonics of the main signal are used.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Three 1.5V, alcaline batteries, type AA *
– Three 1.2V, 1800-3000 mAh, Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 3 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 320×240 color TFT displaty
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 23x10x5.5 cm (9x4x2″)
Operating temperature: 0-40 C (32-104 F)
Weight: 650g (23 Oz)
Warranty: 2 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.