Buy RigExpert USA for RigExpertCare™ Warranty Service and Better Support, Guaranteed !
RigExpert AA-230 Zoom – HF/VHF Antenna Analyzer (0.1 to 230 MHz)
RIGEXPERT USA DOES NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT TO CUSTOMERS OF ANY OTHER VENDOR IN THE U.S OR CANADA. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE FREE TELEPHONE, EMAIL OR CHAT WINDOW SUPPORT IN THE U.S., PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASES FROM RIGEXPERT USA.
DUE TO A HIGH RATE OF DAMAGED ANALYZER RETURNS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON, RIGEXPERT USA MAY NOT WARRANTY ANALYZERS RE-SOLD ON AMAZON OR EBAY. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN MAKING YOUR PURCHASE FROM NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS.
The AA-230 Zoom analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate the precise location of a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 100 to 500 points
– R, X graph, 100 to 500 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 100 to 500 points
– Return loss chart, 100 to 500 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration.
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 19·8·3 cm
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Warranty: 2 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.