Buy RigExpert USA for RigExpertCare™ Warranty Service and Better Support, Guaranteed !
RIGEXPERT AA-55 Zoom – HF ANTENNA ANALYZER (.06 TO 55 MHZ)
IF YOU CAN FIND THIS PRODUCT FROM ANOTHER AUTHORIZED DEALER AT A LOWER PRICE ON-LINE WE WILL GLADLY BEAT IT BY $5.00!
(Click HERE for complete details)
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO A HIGH RATE OF DAMAGED ANALYZER RETURNS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON, RIGEXPERT USA MAY NOT WARRANTY ANALYZERS RE-SOLD ON AMAZON OR EBAY. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN MAKING YOUR PURCHASE FROM NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS.
The AA-55 Zoom analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 60 kHz to 55 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
AA-55 ZOOM differs from previous models in that it has:
· Enlarged 3.2 inch color TFT display (320×240).
· Scanning speed has increased over AA-54.
· Large waterproof keypad keys.
· Same dimensions as our AA-30/54/170.
Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement Impedance for 25, 50, 75 and 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0-10000, -10000-10000 in numerical modes,
0-1000, -1000-1000 in chart modes
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR chart, 100 points
– R, X chart, 100 points
– Smith chart, 100 points
– Return loss chart, 100 points
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
– Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
– Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 C (32…104 F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.