Buy RigExpert USA for RigExpertCare™ Warranty Service and Better Support, Guaranteed !
IF YOU CAN FIND THIS PRODUCT FROM ANOTHER AUTHORIZED DEALER AT A LOWER PRICE ON-LINE WE WILL GLADLY MATCH IT !
(Click HERE for complete details)
RIGEXPERT USA DOES NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT TO CUSTOMERS OF ANY OTHER VENDOR IN THE U.S OR CANADA. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE FREE TELEPHONE, EMAIL OR CHAT WINDOW SUPPORT IN THE U.S., PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASES FROM RIGEXPERT USA.
DUE TO A HIGH RATE OF DAMAGED ANALYZER RETURNS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON, RIGEXPERT USA MAY NOT WARRANTY ANALYZERS RE-SOLD ON AMAZON OR EBAY. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN MAKING YOUR PURCHASE FROM NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS.
We implanted Bluetooth technology in the RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM antenna analyzer and opened up new applications for this popular device.
Now, thanks to its ability to work in conjunction with a smartphone or the newest Netbook, the new RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM Option Bluetooth antenna analyzer is your “laboratory” in a field.
Download and install the Android application or AntScope2 for your Netbook to:
– operate the analyzer remotely;
– see the characteristics of your antenna in more detail;
– galvanically isolate the analyzer from the computer;
– share measurement results through social networks.
Android application and compatible AntScope2 software are coming soon
The AA-55 Zoom Bluetooth analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 60 kHz to 55 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM and Bluetooth capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna (Now Available through Bluetooth)
- Tuning an antenna to resonance (Now Available through Bluetooth)
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads (Now Available through Bluetooth)
AA-55 ZOOM differs from previous models in that it has:
* Bluetooth connectivity through Android or PC/Mac Bluetooth enabled devices.
* style=”text-align: left;”>· Enlarged 3.2 inch color TFT display (320×240).
* style=”text-align: left;”>· Scanning speed has increased over AA-54.
* Large waterproof keypad keys.
* Same dimensions as our AA-30/54/170.
Frequency range: 0.06 to 55 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement Impedance for 25, 50, 75 and 100, 150, 200, 300, 450 and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes,
1 to 10 in chart modes
SWR display: numerical or analog indicator
R and X range: 0-10000, -10000-10000 in numerical modes,
0-1000, -1000-1000 in chart modes
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR chart, 100 points
– R, X chart, 100 points
– Smith chart, 100 points
– Return loss chart, 100 points
– Cable tools (loss and characteristic impedance)
Optional open-short-load calibration.
– Output signal shape: square, 0.06 to 55 MHz
– Output power: +13 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Two 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 103 mm x 207 mm x 37 mm (4.1 in x 8.1 in x 1.4 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 C (32…104 F)
Weight: 310 g (10.9 Oz) w/o batteries
Warranty: 2 years (RigExpertCare Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
RigExpert AA-55 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.