Buy RigExpert USA for RigExpertCare™ Warranty Service and Better Support, Guaranteed !
Refurbished RigExpert AA-230 Zoom
HF/VHF Antenna Analyzer (0.1 to 230 MHz)
Warranty: 1 year (parts and labor)
Extras: Comes with $45 in FREE accessories offered as new
The AA-230 Zoom analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate the precise location of a fault within the feedline system.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
Frequency range: 0.1 to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolutionMeasurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode,
1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0…10000, -10000…10000 in numerical mode,
0…1000, -1000…1000 in graph mode
– SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
– SWR graph, 100 to 500 points
– R, X graph, 100 to 500 points
– Smith (or polar) chart, 100 to 500 points
– Return loss chart, 100 to 500 points
– TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
Optional open-short-load calibration.
– Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
– Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
– Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
– Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
– When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
– 6×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
– Multilingual menus and help screens
– USB connection to a personal computer
Dimensions: 19·8·3 cm
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Warranty: 1 year (Provided under RigExpert USA & PNC Engineering’s service guaranty)
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM is made in Ukraine.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.