I. The RigExpertCare™ limited warranty
The RigExpertCare™ limited warranty is provided by the Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. itself by granting the RigExpertCare™ partners the power to perform replacement of defective product to the new one throughout the two year warranty period regardless of where the product was purchased. The Customer can apply to any RigExpertCare™ partner in order to get RigExpertCare™ service.
To get standard warranty service (replace or repair) customer should contact the Original seller in traditional way.
II. Duration of the Warranty
All the RigExpert™ genuine products (i.e. antenna analyzers, transceiver interfaces, cables etc.) covered by the RigExpertCare™ two year limited Warranty.
III. How to use the RigExpertCare™ warranty service
To get RigExpertCare™warranty service follow this block diagram:
If working with the RigExpert Ukraine support team, Use this link to download RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) request form.
IV. Who Is Covered Under the Warranty
The warranty is non-transferable. Only the original customer is covered under the RigExpertCare™ warranty.
V. What is Not Covered Under the Warranty
The warranty does not apply to a product which has been damaged due to accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, usage not in accordance with product specifications and instructions, natural or personal disaster, or unauthorized alterations, repairs or modifications.
The warranty does not cover any events including but not limited to:
- Any damages unrelated to manufacturing defects.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from: accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, commercial or industrial use, unauthorized product modification or failure to follow instructions included with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd.
- Any shipment damages (claims must be made with the carrier).
- Any unsuitable environment or use of the product in Rig Expert’ opinion.
- Any product which has been modified without official permission from Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd., or on which the serial number or warranty sticker has been defaced, modified, or removed.
- Warranty supported by the RigExpertCare™ program does not apply to the accessories included in to the device set: batteries, chargers, soft cases, etc.
VI. Proof of Purchase
In the unlikely event that warranty service is required, Rig Expert Ukraine Ltd. or RigExpertCare™ partner will request a proof of purchase. The user must have original receipt of product purchase available. The user must provide that in order to receive warranty service unless permitted otherwise.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs to ship back the defective item for RMA repair/replace. Once the item is repaired/replaced, RigExpertCare™ partner will ship the item back to the customer. Shipping methods will be at Rig Expert ’ discretion. Therefore, RigExpertCare™ partner reserves the rights to ship according to what it deems the most efficient standard method of shipping.
RigExpertCare™ partners worldwide
Rig Expert Canada
Yuri Onipko (N2WCQ)
phone: 1-800-777-0703 or 1-330-572-3200
PCS Electronics (Slovenia)