Coronavirus Notice: we understand and respect that everyone has to do their part in keeping safe during the Coronavirus outbreak. That’s why RigExpert USA and PNC Engineering have both committed to keeping our customers safe by sanitizing each and every analyzer and box before it leaves our US warehouse. Your safety and peace of mind is our #1 concern.
(Applies to RigExpert USA and PNC Engineering direct sales ONLY)
To you by X-mas with Priority Shipping
RIGEXPERT USA DOES NOT PROVIDE TECHNICAL OR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT TO CUSTOMERS OF ANY OTHER VENDOR IN THE U.S OR CANADA. IF YOU WISH TO RECEIVE FREE TELEPHONE, EMAIL OR CHAT WINDOW SUPPORT IN THE U.S., PLEASE BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASES FROM RIGEXPERT USA.
DUE TO A HIGH RATE OF DAMAGED ANALYZER RETURNS THROUGH EBAY AND AMAZON, RIGEXPERT USA MAY NOT WARRANTY ANALYZERS RE-SOLD ON AMAZON OR EBAY. PLEASE USE CAUTION WHEN MAKING YOUR PURCHASE FROM NON-AUTHORIZED DEALERS.
The Stick-Pro analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (standing wave ratio), return loss, as well as other parameters of cable and antenna systems in the range of 100 kHz to 600 MHz*.
The following tasks are easily accomplished by using this analyzer:
- Rapid check-out of an antenna in the field or stationary conditions.
- Tuning an antenna to resonance.
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after a specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.).
- Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads.
RigExpert Stick Pro
Frequency range: 0.1 to 600 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 KHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200, 300, 450, and 600-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical modes, 1 to 10 in chart modes
R and X range: 0…2000, -2000…2000
SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C, Magnitude and Phase Angle at a single frequency, SWR chart, 100 points. SWR chart at fixed HAM bands by IARU Regions, 100 points, Multé mode – to check your multiband antenna promptly, Cable tools (Velocity factor & Cable length measurer, Stub tuner, Cable loss chart, Cable impedance chart), TDR.
- Connector: N-type.
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 600 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load).
- One 3.7V Li-Ion battery, type 18650
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with a USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 220×220 color TFT display
- 2×3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- English menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
Bluetooth: v.4.2 BLE Single-mode, Class B
Dimensions: 185 mm x 40 mm x 33 mm (7,3 in x 1,6 in x 1,3 in)
Operating temperature: 0…40 °C (32…104 °F)
Weight: 185 g (6,5 Oz) with battery
Warranty: 2 years
RigExpert Stick Pro is made in Ukraine.
*All specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.